Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Friendship Quotes

''Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.''


''For what my friends stand? Not for the clever things they say. I do not remember them half an hour after they are spoken. It is always the unspoken, the unconscious, which is their reality to me.''

''A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.''

''That is the best- to laugh with someone because you both think the same thing is funny.''

''A joy shared is a joy doubled.''

''Happiness seems made to be shared.''
''There's nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.''
''Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.''
If you were riding in a coach
And I were wearing a li,
And one day we met in the road,
You would get down and bow.
If you were carryng a teng,
And I were riding on a house,
And one day we met in the road,
I would get down for you.
I want to be your friend
For ever and ever without break or decay,
When the hills are all flat
And the rivers are all dry,
When it lightens and thunders in winter,
When it rains and snows in summer,
When Heaven and Earth mingle
Not till then will I part from you.
Hold a true friend with both hands.

''Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.''

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts