Sunday, 9 December 2012

Application For The Job Of Personal Secretary To A Successful Businessman And Social Worker


Advertisement: A very busy businessman and social worker invites applications from the suitable male candidates for the post of a personal secretary. The selected candidate will have to remain with the businessman from morning till evening, handle his visitors, keep record of his appointments and also deal with his correspondence. He may also have to travel with the businessman. Attractive salary and other parks.
Name_____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Date: ________________________________
The Advertiser
____________________
Dear Sir,
I came across your advertisement in The Hindustan Times. New Delhi yesterday for a suitable candidate to act as your personal secretary. As I consider myself a suitable candidate as per your requirements, I hereby apply for he said job.
As regards my qualifications, I wish to point out that I am a young man o 28 years. I passed my B.A. from the J.N. University, New elhi in 18.... Then I joined the YMCA College of Secretarial Practice and got training for the job of a personal secretary.
Then I worked as a private secretary to Lala Jagat Narain who was a great social leader and industrialist. I remained with him for six years, till his death last when he died of a sudden heart attack.
I performed my duties as a personal secretary to (name)with diligence and dedication. I was a kind of receptionist to him also as I had to deal with all his visitors before sending them to him.
I am very good at English and I used to deal with his correspondence almost independently. I also accompanied him on his tours which were rather frequent. I kept track of all his appointments and reminded him of these at proper time.
 Let me point out Sir, that I will perform all these tasks for you also with the same hard work and dedication as when I worked with Late. Lala Jagat Narain.
I have a good health and have stamina for undertaking the journeys which may be required by the job.
Regarding salary, I may point out that I used get Rs. 10,000 from my previous employers. I am prepared to work with you for the same salary.
Hoping to hear from you very soon.
Yours sincerely,
...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts