Thursday, 27 December 2012

Application For The Post Of An Accounts Executive


First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The General Manager
___________________________

Dear Sir.
One of my friends who is employed in your concern has told me that you need the services of an accounts executive. In this connection. I request you to kindly consider me as one of the candidates for this position.
A brief resume of my qualifications and experience is given below for your kind consideration:
RESUME
Qualifications:
(a) Passed B.Com. from the .........University in 10.....getting a good second class.
(b) Then I obtained a diploma in Chartered Accountancy from Newcastle Institute of Chartered Accountants.....
Experience:
(a) I worked as an accountant in the Global Telecommunications Ltd, for a period of four years. During this period I acquired experience in all aspects of accounts management including supervision of accounts, preparation of balance sheets, dealing with the banks and other financial institutions, etc.
(b) Then I joined the firm M/s............Higler Publishing Co,...and served as junior accounts executive. I have been in this job for the last four years and this has given me still more experience in the accounts line.
Age:
38 years with a good health.
Salary expected:
About & 5000 per month, including allowances etc.
Sir, I request you to kindly consider my application favourably and I adjust me in your concern as an Accounts Executive.
Let me assure you, Sir that if I am favoured with this job you will find me a diligent and dedicated worker.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
_________________

RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts