Sunday, 9 December 2012

Application for The Post Of An Assistant Engineer in a Company

First Name_________________
Middle Name_______________
Last Name_________________
Street Address______________
Salutation:__________________
Dear Sirs,
This is with reference to your advertisement in today's Newspaper for the post of an Assistant Engineer in your firm. I hereby offer my services for the said job.
Regarding my qualification and experience I wish to point out that I passed my B.E. from the U.A.E. Institute of Technology. Abu Dhabi in 22..........getting a first class. I have got a brilliant academic record throughout, as my certificates would testify.
After completing my education, I joined M/s RMI Industries as a Forman and remained there for three years but as there were no further avenues  promotion. I I resigned my job last month. Since then I have been consistently on the look out for a suitable assignment which is compatible with my qualifications.
I am a young man of 28 years possessing good physique. I am a hardworking man and am capable of working for long hours.
I wish to bring to your kind notice that I am highly proficient in the Refrigeration line. Refrigeration was one of my papers in B. Engg. In which I secured 90%marks. I have the knowledge of all the pertinent processes of manufacturing refrigerators, Moreover, in the firm which I have just left I was given the job of supervising the workshop.
I am prepared to join service at the starting salary for a period of three months which is the period of probation. After that if my work and conduct satisfy you. I would like to get at least Rial 4, 000 per month.
I may assure you, Sir, that if given a chance to serve you, I shall work diligently and honestly.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts