Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Dental Surgeon

First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________
The Director___________________
Dear Sir.
This is with reference to your advertisement in The Hindustan Times of today regarding the vacancy of a Dental Surgeon in your hospital. As I consider myself a suitable candidate for this job, I take the opportunity to apply for the same.
I furnish below my qualifications and experience for your kind perusal.
(i) I passed my B.D.S. examination from King George Medical College and Hospital ........
(ii) Them I got scholarship from the Govt, of India and attended a six-month advance refresher course in modern dentistry at Montreal ..........
(iii) On my return to India I joined a temporary post as Asstt. Dental Surgeon in a Government Clinic in a small village of Rajasthan. But as the post was against a leave vacancy, I was relieved of my duties when the permanent incumbent of the post returned from leave.
Thereafter I joined the Jesus and Mary Dental Hospital, ............ Dental Surgeon. I have been in this post for the last two years. During this time, I have gained valuable experience about all aspects of dentistry. I have gained knowledge of the latest techniques about proper dental care.
Thus I have rich and varied experience of my job and therefore, hope that you will, consider my application favourably.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
_____________

RELATED JOB APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts