Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Application For The Post Of Designer For An Export Organisation

Advertisement:  Wanted a fashion designer for one of the top garment exporters of ................. The candidate must have a diploma in fashion designing. Candidates with experience will be preferred. Apply within seven days stating the salary expected to: The General Manager, ............ Fashion Garments.

First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The General Manager
................. Fashion Garments
{Export Division}
___________________________

Dear Sir.
I request you to kindly consider my application for the post of a Fashion Designer in your Organisation, an advertisement to which effect appeared in The ............... Times of today.
As regards my qualifications and experience I wish to say that I passed my B.A. from the .......... University three years back getting a first class.
Then I joined the two years diploma course in fashion designing at NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology). I learnt all aspects of fashion designing, viz......designing of dresses choice of fabric, latest trend in designing cutting stitching etc, I passed this course with a high first class.
As a part of the training we were assigned the job of designing garments for fashion models and arrange fashion shows. I got four commendation certificates and one medal for designing excellent dresses.
After completing the course, I held two fashion shows quite independently. These shows were sponsored by M/s. ..........Fashion Garments and were grand success. The dresses designed by me at these shows were highly praised. The firm got large orders for the dresses which I designed.
At present I have been doing independent job work. I have been designing dresses on order. At the same time, I have been teaching some students the art of fashion technology.
I am a young girl of 24 years with excellent health and an amiable temperament.
I possess a spirit of industry and enterprise to accomplish all the tasks concerning this job.
I assure you that if I am given the job of fashion garment designer in your organization. I will greatly contribute to the boosting of your exports.
I hope that you will consider my application sympathetically.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
______________

RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

Application For The Post Of Designer For An Export Organisation


No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts