Sunday, 16 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Foreman

Advertisement: Required a Foreman (Furnaces), Qualifications required: B.Sc. with at least four years' experience in Steel Wire Industry concerning heat-treatment and coating of steel wires. Salary around Rial 5000 per month, depending upon qualifications and experience. Apply General Manager, BCL Wire Co....., .....................within ten days of this advertisement.

First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________
The General Manager___________________
BCL Wire Company
Dear Sir.
Kindly refer to your advertisement published in the Newspaper today, regarding your need to recruit a Forman. Considering myself suitable for this post. I apply for the said situation.
As regards my qualifications I wish to state that I did my B.Sc. with Physics in 19......Thereafter, I obtained a diploma in Steel-Wire technology.
At present I have been working as a Foreman with M/s. Girnar Steel Wires & Co. for the last two years. My employers are fully satisfied with my work. Here I am engaged in the work of coating of steel wires and i am fully conversant with the latest techniques involved in this job.
I am a young man of 24 years having a robust health and a good moral character.
I hope you will be kind enough to grant me this opportunity to serve you. In that case I will do my utmost to satisfy you with my work and conduct.
I am enclosing herewith copies of my certificates and testimonials for you ready reference.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
.....................
Encl: Attested copies of certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts