Sunday, 23 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Graduate Teacher

Advertisement: Wanted a trained Post-Graduate teacher in English at usual government grades. Candidates with experience will be preferred. Write with particulars to The Secretary. .......................................
First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The Secretary
______________________________
Dear Sir.
Having come to know from an advertisement in the National Hcrald today. O hereby offer my services for the post of a post-Graduate teacher in English in your reputed school.
A brief resume enumerating my qualifications and experience is given below for your kind consideration.
RESUME
Name:
__________________
Qualifications:
___________________
Experience:
___________________
Date of birth and age:
____________________
Special aptitudes:
(i) I was a good sportswoman in my college days. Won may shields and trophies.
(ii) Took part in music recitals.
Salary expected:
According to Government Scales.
Other particulars:
Articles published in magazines.
I possess a sound health and good moral character.
I request you Sir, that in view of the above qualification I may kindly be given this job in your school. I assure you that I shall leave no stone unturned in the discharge of my duties.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
_______________
Encl: Attested copies of certificates and testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts