Sunday, 23 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Lecturer

Application for the post of a lecturer

 
First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The Secretary
______________________________
Dear Sir.

I have come to know through a reliable source that a post of lecturer in English is lying vacant at your college and that you are desirous of filling it up immediately.
In this connection. I present myself as a candidate for this post.
As regards my qualifications, I wish to point out that I have an excellent educational career throughout. I passed my B.A. from .......... College, under ........... University with a first class.
Then I did my M.A. {English} from ............ University securing a first division. I have specialization in American Literature.
I have an aptitude for teaching. I have also flair writing and was the Student Editor of our college magazine.
I am a young man of 26 years with excellent health and good moral character.
As the condition of my family is not good and I am the sole supporter of my family. I request you to kindly consider my application favourably.
I hope that you will give me a chance to serve your college as a Lecturer. If given a chance to serve your college as a Lecturer. If given a chance to serve your institution. I will do my best to show good results.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts