Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Manager In A Five Star Hotel

Advertisement: Wanted a Manager for a Five Star Hotel. The candidate must have a diploma. In Hotel Management and at least five years experience in a similar capacity. Apply within seven days to:
The Managing Director.
 _________________

First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________
The Managing Director
___________________
___________________
Dear Sir.
Re: Post of a Manager
Kindly refer to your advertisement in the Times of .........................regarding filling up the post of a Manager at your Five Star Hotel. In this connection, I request you to consider me as one of the candidates.
Details regarding my qualifications and experience are given below:
I am a young man of twenty eight years with good health, a pleasing personality and amiable manners.
After completing my graduation from the Luck now University with first class. I obtained a diploma in Hotel Management from the Northern India Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Sonepat.
Thereafter, I joined the Restaurant as a Steward and worked there for two years. The management of the restaurant was very pleased with my amiable behaviour with the customers.
Then I got an offer for a higher opening at Hotel . Here I have been working as an Assistant Manager. My job includes looking after the customers the waiting staff and the kitchen staff.
But it is only a three star hotel and there are very few avenues for promotion. Therefore, I wish to  be associated with a reputed Hotel like yours.
I assure you Sir that if I get a chance to serve your hotel. I will look after all the aspects of the job of running a modern five star hotel.
If selected, I would like to get a salary of about six thousand rupees per month.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully.
_________________

RELATED JOB APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts