Sunday, 16 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Mechanic


First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________ Date_______________________
The General Manager
______________________________
Dear Sir.
One of my friends,................is working as a fitter in your firm (in factory no........). Through him I have come to know that you need a mechanic to perform welding and other allied jobs.
In this connection, I approach your good self to consider me for absorption in your establishment as a mechanic.
I wish to point out that I can perform not only the welding jobs but can also work as a fitter or turner have had experience/knowledge of all these trades.
As regards my qualifications and experience, I wish to state that I obtained the diploma in welding trade from the Industrial Training Institute.......... Then I worked as a welder in ..............for one year Thereafter I left the job with the intention of getting more knowledge ad joined the ITI again this time for training as a turner.
I have practical experience as a fitter also. In addition to that I have worked as machinist for some time. I have had some training in the field of machine tools also.
I worked as a turner with M/s......... Industries for six months. But the firm decided to shut down its .........unit for reasons best known to them and I was rendered jobiess.
Sir, If I am given a chance to serve your concern, I will prove to be an asset to you. I can work in several capacities, according to needs.
I am a matriculate from the U.P. School Education Board, ................. I am a young man of 8 years and have a great capacity for work. I can work for long hours after the official timings when there is need.
I am prepared to join your establishment at the basic scale usually given to a mechanic.
I assure you, Sir that if you give me a chance to join your reputed concern, you will have no occasion for regret.
Hoping for a favourable response from you.
Yours faithfully,
........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts