Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Media Assistant In An Advertising Agency

 Advertisement:  Wanted a Media Assistant for a reputed advertisement agency. The candidates should be a diploma holder in Public Relations with three years experience in a similar capacity. Preference will be given to the candidates with diploma or degree in art. Apply immediately to: The Managing Director, Creative Advertisers,...............

First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The Managing Director
___________________________

Dear Sir.
Please refer to your advertisement for the post of a Media Assistant in your Advertising concern. I take this opportunity to apply for the same.
As regards my qualifications and experience, I have to state as under.
I passed my B.A. Examination from ...........University in 19........ Thereafter I obtained a diploma in Journalism and Public Relations.
I am also a diploma holder in Art which I obtained from the ........Institute of Fine Arts,............
During my studies, I took keen interest in extra curricular activities. I took part in debates, singing and painting.
I have great organizational skill. I can organise functions, sale campaigns, or advertising campaigns successfully.
I have been working as a Media Assistant in the ..........Advertising Agency.............for the last four years. I have satisfied my employers with my work and aptitude. But because the promotion avenues in this company are almost nil, I wish to join a more reputed company like yours where there is scope for the expression of my creative abilities.
I am a young man of 27 years, having  a good health, a pleasing personality and amiable manners.
As regards the salary expected it can be discussed at the time of interview.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
______________

RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

Application For The Post Of Designer For An Export Organisation


No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts