Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Model Girl In A Firm Dealing With Sarees


First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The General Manager
___________________________

Dear Sir.

Kindly refer to your advertisement for female models for sarees and dress material. I take this opportunity to offer my services for the same.
I am a graduate from ..............College. I passed my B.A. with first division. Thereafter I did M.A. in English literature.
Apart from being good at studies, I took part in extra-curricular activities also. I took keen interest in fashion shows and modeling. I was adjudged .........College for all the three consecutive years of my stay there.
I was adjudged the beauty queen at the beauty contest organized by the beauty queen at the beauty contest organised by the ......Club,...........
At the competition held by the .......................Cultural Centre. I was adjuged the best-dressed girl.
I have a very photogenic face. Even without the use of cosmetics I look quite pretty. I have anchored a very popular programme on the ............. TV.
Last year, I took part in the fashion show organised by Miss...........and the critics commented that I looked very pretty in sarees and traditional ......wear.
I was declared the best model in the fashion show organised by Mr............
I have modelled for some time for Vimal Sarees and also for Ram Chander Krishan Chander Saree Stores.
I am enclosing herewith three photographs as required by you (one showing profile, one from waist upwards and the third in the standing posture.
I assure you Sir, that if I am selected for this assignment, it will boost the sale of your products.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully.
______________

RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

Application For The Post Of Designer For An Export Organisation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts