Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Nurse In A Private Hospital

Advertisement: Application are invited from suitable female candidates for the posts of nurses. The applicants should have a diploma in Nursing from a recognised institute with at least three years experience. Apply within seven days to: The Medical Officer, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.

First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________

The Medical Officer
___________________
___________________
Dear Sir.
Kindly refer to your advertisement in The Hindustan Times regarding recruitment to the posts of nurse at your hospital. In this connection. I offer my services as one of the candidates for the said post.
I obtained my diploma in nursing from the All India Institute of Nursing
I have been serving as a nurse in a private clinic in ................ for the last two years. But as this is a small clinic, there is neither any scope for learning the latest techniques of my profession nor are the future prospects very bright. So I seek a job in your hospital, which is one of the best hospitals in the city.
My educational qualification is Senior Secondary which I passed from............... I speak and understanding, English, Hindi and Punjabi.
I am 24 years with a good health and a pleasing personality.
I hope you will consider my case favourably and provide me an opportunity to serve the ailing community with my work and dedication. I am prepared to join at the initial scale of the job.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
___________

RELATED JOB APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts