Thursday, 20 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Nursery Teacher

 Application for the post of a nursery teacher
    
Advertisement: Wanted trained and experienced Nursery teacher. The candidate must be an M.A., B.Ed. Salary 6,000 per month. Higher start possible for deserving candidates. Apply: The Principal, .........................

First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The  Principal
______________________________
Dear Sir.

Having come across your advertisement in today's ..............., I take this opportunity to apply for the post of a Nursery Teacher in your school.
As regards my qualification, I wish to point out that I am a graduate from the ..............University, with a good second class.
Thereafter I got the Nursery Teachers Training from a recognized Institution four years ago.

I have been teaching in the ............School. for the last three years.
I am acquainted with the art and craft of teaching very young children who seek admission to pre-nursery, nursery or 1st standard of a school.
I am a young woman of 30 years with a pleasing personality and amiable manners. Children have always liked my sweet tone and the persuasive method of teaching. I know the psychology of the young children and know how to tackle them.
I am proficient in the use of audio-visual aids for teaching the very young children. For example, I know how to use charts, tape-recorders, Television sets, VCRs and pictures for teaching very young children in an effective manner.
Kindly do me a favour by giving me this job. I assure you Sir that, if I am given a chance to serve your school. I will work whole-heartedly and your school will show good results.
Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
...............


Enclosures:
(i) Attested copy of B.A. Certificate.
(ii) Attested copy of Nursery Training Certificate.
(iii) A copy of Experience Certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts