Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Public Health Nurse/Lady Health Visitor In A Government Dispensary


First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________
The Director___________________
Dear Sir.
I have come to know through your advertisement in the esteemed Newspaper of December 23...... that you need to fill up some posts of public health nurses/lady health visitors for dispensaries in some villages of district ....... In this regard I present myself as one of the candidates.
As regards my qualifications and experience I wish to point out that I obtained a diploma of Health Visitor from ..... I have been working as a nurse in Princepy Hospital which is a private nursing home in south Uganda.
But I have a desire to serve the rural population of Kampala with my skill and aptitude. So when I read your advertisement. I thought that here was a chance to serve the suffering rural people. With this aim in view I have applied for this post.
As I have a lot of experience of nursing from my five years' service, I am conversant with all aspects of nursing like looking after the sick, giving them medicines at proper time, midwifing bandaging and management of the hospital wards. I have also experience of vaccination. I can persuade the illiterate and poor villagers about the value of proper vaccination for their children.
I am a young lady of 27 years. I am unmarried and do not have any encumbrances.
I possess a sound health and a good moral character.
I am enclosing copies of testimonials from my present employer.
I hope that you will be kind enough to provide me a chance to serve the rural people by giving me this job.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
______________

RELATED JOB APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts