Friday, 14 December 2012

Application For The Post Of A Receptionist In A Hospital

Advertisement: Wanted a female receptionist for a reputed hospital. The candidate must be a graduate with a pleasing personality. Preference will be given to those having some experience of working in a hospital. Apply giving full details and two photographs to: The Director...............

First Name_____________________________
Middle Name__________________________
Last Name____________________________
Street Address_________________________
Salutation:_____________________________
The Director___________________
Dear Sir.
Having come to know through your advertisement in The Kotte Times of 25th December about your need to appoint a receptionist at your hospital, I hereby tender my application for the same.
The details regarding my qualifications and experience are as given below:
(i) I passed my B.A. Hons, in English from Miranda House College in December last year with a first division.
(ii) Then I completed a 2-month crash course on Secretarial Practice at YMCA Institute................
(iii) I worked as a receptionist at a private clinic for three months. But as the job did not involve any challenging tasks and much use of efficiency, I had to leave it.
Now I seek the job of a receptionist in your hospital which is one of the best hospitals in the whole of north ............
My father is a doctor and I often sit at his clinic attending to the administrative needs of the patients and their attendants. Thus I have got experience as to what should be the duties of a receptionist in a hospital.
I am a young girl of 25 years, with a pleasing personality and amiable way of talking.
I hope you will kindly consider my application for this post favourably.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
____________

RELATED JOB APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts