Sunday, 9 December 2012

APPLICATION FOR THE SAME JOB

 
Name: ...............
Address: ............ 
Age: .................
Date of birth: ..............
 
Dear Sirs,
This is with reference to your advertisement in The American Express of Sunday last for the position of a Telephone Operator-cum-Receptionist in your office. In this connection. I beg to offer my services for this post.
As regards my qualifications. I wish to point out that I have passed my B.A. Examination this year from the Lucknow University in second division (58% marks). My family circumstances have compelled me to discontinue studies and seek a job.
I am very fluent in English and Hindi. I am a young girl of 22 years having a pleasing and amiable personality. Although I don't possess any experience for this post. yet I hope that I shall be able to do my work very well as I have a capacity to learn things very quickly.
As required by you I am sending herewith two passport size photographs for your ready reference.
I am sure, that you will give me a chance to serve your concern. I assure you that you will have no cause of complain regarding my work.
I am eagerly waiting for your response.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully.
........................
Encl: Two passport size photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts