Sunday, 16 December 2012

Unsolicited Application For The Post Of Junior Engineer


First Name______________________
Last Name______________________
Street Address___________________
Date_______________________________
The General Manager
___________________

Dear Sir.
Your business house is a leader in the matter of producing electronic goods in this region. Yours is a well reputed concern. I have come to know through a reliable source that you are thinking of recruiting a few junior engineers for your new factory.
So I request you to kindly consider me as a candidate for the said job. I give below the detailed information about me.
I am a young man of 25 years with sound physique and excellent moral character.
I got a degree in electronic engineering in 18 ....from .................College. I have been working with Semi Conductors Pvt. Ltd. for the last four years. I possess enough background in electronics which renders me quite suitable for this position.
I wish to resign my present post as there is almost no scope for progress in the firm I have been working with. As I like to take up challenging tasks and your firm is an expanding concern. I think it would be mutually beneficial to both if I switch over to your reputed business house. Still I feel that if contacted, my manager will speak highly of me.
The issue of salary can be discussed by us at the time of interview.
I hope that the above particulars will convince you that I am a suitable candidate for this post.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts