Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Application For The Post Of A Director For A T.V. Serial

 
First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The Managing Director
Creative Eye  Communications Pvt. Ltd.
___________________________
Dear Sir.
I came across yesterday your advertisement in The times of India regarding your need for a director for your forthcoming TV serial.
In this connection, I offer my services to direct this said serial.
I passed by M.A. from the .... University in 19...... and then I obtained a diploma in Film Direction from Indian Film Institute.
I am a man of 45 years with a perfect health and a zeal for work. I possess enough stamina to cope with the multifarious jobs a TV director has to perform.
Perhaps you know my name as I have directed the first thirty episodes of the mega-serial ........... But then due to certain circumstances, I had to quit the team of that serial.
I directed the highly successful serial......... in which .......... made her debut.
Then I was associated with .......... as Asstt. Director and directed several episodes of the great serial.......
I have directed a few episodes of ......... also.
The serials or episodes directed by me have been highly praised by the viewers and the critics.
I assure you that if I am given chance to direct your forthcoming serial, it will be a great success and will top the chart of popularity.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
___________


RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts