Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Application For The Post Of A Script Writer For T.V. Serials

 

First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The Managing Director
.................... Pvt. Ltd.
___________________________

Dear Sir.

I am an avid watcher of the T.V. serial ....... which appears on Sony T.V. needless to say that I have greatly liked it.
I have come to know through a reliable source that you need script writers for a new detective serial which you are planning to make.
It is in this connection that I offer my services as a script writer for your serial.
I am a free-lance writer. I have a great literary bent of mind. I have been teaching Hindi to post graduate students for the last twenty years. At the same time, I write stories and poems in Hindi.
I have written more than 400 stories, articles and poems in Hindi. These have been published in reputed newspaper and magazines of ...........
I have written three novels in Hindi. These have been published by M/s.............. the leading publishers of Hindi books. These novels as ell as my short stories have been greatly liked by the critics as well as the reading public.
My stories include 30 detective stories, written in a serial form for the magazine ..........
I assure you that you will find the script/story written by me for your serial will gripping stories in which the suspense will be maintained till the last minute. I offer to write stories/script of the following two kinds:
(a) Purely detective stories in which some crime usually a murder is committed. The circum-stances and evidence point to a person as murderer. But the clever detective digs out the truth in the climax of the story someone else is proved to be the real culprit.
(b) Stories with a supernatural touch. In this kind of stories the supernatural and unseen forces or the sheer coincidence will play a significant role.
I am enclosing with this application, as a sample, the script of a story written by me. From this you can form an impression as to my capabilities as a writer/script writer.
I hope you will give me a chance to be associated with your organization.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
____________


RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts