Thursday, 3 January 2013

Application For The Post Of A TV. Newsreader

 


First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
The  Director
___________________________

Dear Sir.

I am giving below in detail my qualifications and experience in this line. A perusal of these will convince you that I am one of the most suitable candidates for this job.
I passed my B.A. examination from the ............. University 19.....with a high second class. Thereafter I did my M.A. in Hindi from the same university.
During my stay in the college, I took keen interest and participated in extra-curricular activities.
I was a member of the College Dramatics Club. The Quiz Competition Club. The Singing Club, the Declamation Club and the Table Tennis Association.
I acted in a number of dramas staged by our college as well as the .............Dramatics Association.
I am a good speaker and have won a number of prizes in declamation contests during my college time.
I am a young girl of twenty four years and have a fine figure and a pleasing voice. I have cleared the audition test conducted by the .......... last month.
I have a photogenic face and an hour-glass figure. I took part in the ..........Beauty Contest held last year and came in second. I have done modeling also.
I appeared as an anchor-person in five episodes of Phillips Top Ten telecast by Zee TV.
I have command over both English and Hindi and converses in thee language flawlessly.
I take keen interests in current affairs and my general knowledge level is quite high.
I hope that because of the above qualifications, you will find me an ideal choice as a TV News-reader.
I am enclosing herewith copies of my certificates and testimonials. Three colour photographs of mine are also enclosed for your consideration.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
_________________


RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts