Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Application For A Television Actor

 

First Name__________________
Last Name__________________
Street Address_______________
Salutation:__________________
Date_______________________
M/s................... Communications Ltd
___________________________

Dear Sir.
This has a reference to your advertisement in the .......... times of yesterday wherein you have expressed your desire for new faces for your coming television serial. I request you to consider m as a candidate for the same.

I passed my B.A. two years ago from the ........... University with 80% marks. Then I obtained a two year diploma in film acting Indian Film Institute.
I am a young man of 22 years with good health and charming personality. I have a photogenic face and it looks more handsome in a picture or film than in real life.
My voice is pleasing deep and resounding. I have passed the audition test of All ............ Radio.
Apart from the academic achievements, I have distinction in cultural activities also, the details of which are given below:
(a) I was a member of our College's dramatic club for all the three years of my stay there. I won many prizes and trophies for role in the dramas.
(b) Our drama, in which I was the hero won first place in All ....... Youth Festival held at ............last year.
(c) A drama of mine was selected by the ............(DD-1) and was telecast from .......... My role was greatly claimed by T.V. critics.
(d) I have acted in the advertisement films of ..................... My personality and role in these ad, films was greatly liked by the spectators.
(e) I have played roles in different episodes of ......... serial. These role have been praised by Media critics.
(f) At present I have a small role in ............ serial...............
(g) I am proficient in dancing, singing, horse riding, swimming, histrionics, etc. I can perform simple stunt acts myself.
(h) I can perform all kinds of roles, such as serious, comic, character roles, etc.
I hope you will give me a major role in your forthcoming serial. I assure you that I can make your serial a success with my contribution to it.
I am sending with this application a video cassette of one episode of ............... from which you can judge about my acting capabilities.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
_______________



RELATED JOB APPLICATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts