Monday, 7 January 2013

Beautiful Quotes Tumblr

 
''Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough.''
{Pierree-Augustin De Beaumarchais}
''Whither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest,
I will lodge, thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God.''
{Ruth}
''Who are you that are so close to my heart, yet unseen by my eyes, separating myself from my self, linking my present to distant and forgotten ages?"'
{Anonymous}
''Who can give law to lovers? Love is a greater law to itself.''
{Boethius}



''Who among you would not sail the distant seas, cross the deserts and climb the topmost peak to meet the woman whom his soul has chosen?''

{Anonymous}


''Who can give law to lovers? Love is a greater law to itself.''

{Boethius}


Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.
 {by Charles Stanley}

The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival.
 {by Leo Buscaglia}

A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason - and indeed all the sweets of life.
 {by Joseph Addison}

''Would that you were here to lend wings to my voice and turn my mutterings into songs. Yet I shall read, knowing that among the strangers' an invisible friend is listening and smiling sweetly and tenderly.''
{Anonymous}

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts