Monday, 7 January 2013

Beautiful Quotes

''This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out pf love and to keep modest as a giver.''
{Friendrich Nietzche}
This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess of that precious nourishing love from which flowers and children have their  strength and which could help all human beings if they would take it without doubting.''
{Rainer Maria Rilke}
''This rise still wet with dew implants a subtle sense of mystery-felt deep within.
My love, I know that you are here with me.
Our spirits are compatible, we see by gift of inner eyes- begin to share a joy from which the course of true love flows.''
{Ruth Ebberts}
''Tho' near the gates of Paradise,
Gladly I'd turn away,
Just to hear you say, ''I love you!''
Sometime, somewhere some day.''
{Rida Johnson Young}
'Those who love deeply never old, they may die of old age, but they die young.''
{Sir Arthur Wing Pinero}
''Thou art my life my love, my heart,
The very yes of me:
And hast command of very part
O live and die for thee.''
{Robert Herrick}
''Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.''
{Bible}
''Thou wast all that to me, love,
for which my soul did pine,
A green isle in the sea, love,
A fountain and a shrine.''
{Poe}
''To love her was a liberal education.''
{Steele}
''To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.''
{G.W.Von Leibnitz}

RELATED BEAUTIFUL QUOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts