Thursday, 17 January 2013

Kiss Quotes

 
Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
 Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
 A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
 To make that thousand up a million;
 Treble that million, and when that is done,
 Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.
 {Robert Herrick}
A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.
{Helen Rowland}
A trick of nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Author unknown, quoted
{Evan Esar in Esar's}
See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
 And the waves clasp one another;
 No sister flower would be forgiven
 If it disdained its brother;
 And the sunlight clasps the earth,
 And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
 What are all these kissings worth,
 If thou kiss not me?
 {Percy Bysshe Shelley}
Kisses kept are wasted;
 Love is to be tasted.
 There are some you love, I know;
 Be not loathe to tell them so.
 Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
 Waiting to be warmly met.
 Keep them not in waiting yet;
 Kisses kept are wasted.
 {Edmund Vance Cooke}
Jenny kissed me when we met,
 Jumping from the chair she sat in;
 Time, you thief, who love to get
 Sweets into your list, put that in.
 Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
 Say that health and wealth have missed me;
 Say I'm growing old, but add Jenny kissed me.
 {Leigh Hunt, Jenny Kissed Me}
A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
{Unknown}
'Where should one use perfume?' a young woman asked. 'Wherever one wants to be kissed,' I said.
{Coco Chanel}
Kissing is like drinking tea with a tea strainer, you can never get enough.
{Unknown}
The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon-forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heart-felt compliment, and the countless infinitesimals of pleasurable and genial feeling.
{Samuel Taylor}
A kiss is special thing A kiss is special thing that you can cant take without giving, and you cant give without taking
Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; "Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun."
never ask 4 a kiss,just take it.
never give a hug,ask 4 it.
never ask do u luv me,first say i luv u.
never say i can't live without u,say i live for u. varun kothari
Look under your bed,maybe in ur head, for there i'll plant lot of something called forget me not, here's a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss,pinkpetal
my heart is made 2 luv u, my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!
''Why did she love him? Curious fool be still. Is human love the growth of human will?''
{Lord Byron}

RELATED KISS QUOTES

Kiss Quotes

Kissing You Quotes

Love Quotes About Kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts