Saturday, 26 January 2013

Kissing You Quotes



When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!
{Mandi and Leah}


Her kisses left something to be desired... the rest of her.
{Unknown}


A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.
{Mercy Cabrera}


The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon-forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heart-felt compliment, and the countless infinitesimals of pleasurable and genial feeling.
{Samuel Taylor}


Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.
{Melissa}


There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
{Gretchen Kemp}


It's that kiss ... that one you lose yourself in. You realize that you don't want to kiss anyone else and that you are in love; the world around you disappears except you and that person.
{Morgan Lafferty}


When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
{Anon}


Kiss the kissers, love the lovers and play the players.
{Brittany}


How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
{Victor Hugo}


Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
 Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
 A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
 To make that thousand up a million;
 Treble that million, and when that is done,
 Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.
 {Robert Herrick, "To Anthea}


People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.
{Bob Hope}

See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
 And the waves clasp one another;
 No sister flower would be forgiven
 If it disdained its brother;
 And the sunlight clasps the earth,
 And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
 What are all these kissings worth,
 If thou kiss not me?
 {Percy Bysshe Shelley}


What did that mean, to kiss? You put your face up like that to say goodnight and then his mother put her face down. That was to kiss. His mother put her lips on his cheek; her lips were soft and they wetted his cheek; and they made a tiny little noise: kiss. Why did people do that with their two faces?
{James}

RELATED KISS QUOTES

Kiss Quotes

Kissing You Quotes

Love Quotes About Kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts