Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Love Quotes About Kissing




When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
{Anon}


“When [he] kisses you he isn’t doing anything else. You’re his whole universe… and the moment is eternal because he doesn’t have any plans and isn’t going anywhere. Just kissing you… it’s overwhelming.”
 {Unknown Author}


Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
{Rene Yasenek}


Quotes about kissing can provide thoughtful insight into issues about relationships that we have perhaps never thought about:
 “The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”
{Emil Ludwig}


Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.
{Margaret Mitchell}


“A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.”
 {Ingrid Bergman}


“I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss. I’ve always found time to teach them.”
 {Mae West}


There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
{Gretchen Kemp}


There is the kiss of welcome and of parting, the long, lingering, loving, present one; the stolen, or the mutual one; the kiss of love, of joy, and of sorrow; the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment.
{Thomas C. Haliburton}


“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
 {Agatha Christie}


Even cowards can endure hardship only the brave can endure suspense.


''There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for Hope and there is nothing he wouldn't do for me.... We spend our lives doing nothing for each other.''

Physical bravery is an animal instinct moral bravery is a much higher and truer courage.''



''We are not greatly pleased by our friends respecting our good qualities if they also venture to perceive our faults.''



The crest and crowning of all good. Life's final star, is Brotherhood.''


 RELATED KISS QUOTES

Kiss Quotes

Kissing You Quotes

Love Quotes About Kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts