Saturday, 19 January 2013

Love Quotes



The minute I heard my first love story,
 I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
 Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
 They're in each other all along.
 {Maulana Jalalu'ddin Rumi}


Let the world stop turning,
 Let the sun stop burning,
 Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
 If it all falls apart,
 I will know deep in my heart,
 The only dream that mattered had come true
 ...In this life I was loved by you.
 {Bette Midler}


I sought for Love
 But Love ran away from me.
 I sought my Soul
 But my Soul I couldn't see.
 Then I sought You,
 And I found all three.
 {Unknown Author}


Things base and vile, holding no quantity,
 Love can transpose to form and dignity.
 Love looks not with the eye, but with the mind,
 And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
 {William Shakespeare}


Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
{Henry Ward Beecher}


Things base and vile, holding no quantity,
 Love can transpose to form and dignity.
 Love looks not with the eye, but with the mind,
 And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
 {William Shakespeare}


A fool in love makes no sense to me.
 I only think you are a fool
 If you do not love.
 {Anonymous}


Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
 Before it has cooled off.
 It takes you by surprise at first,
 But keeps you warm for a long time.
 {Anonymous}


Love is a wonderful thing.
 You never have to take it away
 From one person to give it to another.
 There's always more than enough to go around.
 {Pamela de Roy}


I have found men who didn't know how to kiss.
 I've always found time to teach them.
 {Mae West}


I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
 I have shudder'd at it.
 I shudder no more.
 I could be martyr'd for my religion
 Love is my religion
 And I could die for that.
 I could die for you.
 {John Keats}

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts