Thursday, 14 February 2013

Asking a Friend for Arranging Accommodation



My dear ................
At least in three years of my service I have been able to get a month's leave.
I am leaving Lahore on Friday morning by Rail Car and shall be reaching Rawalpindi in the afternoon. My wife is accompanying me. After sending a week, we shall be proceeding to Abbtotabad and then to Swat for enjoying the rest of my leave.
I recollect with great pleasure the hospitality shown to me by dear Bhabi Jan and you when I visited Rawalpindi last time on an official visit and I an encouraged to take the advantage of your presence in Rawalpindi once I hope, it will be possible for you to spare one bedroom for us.
How are kids.
With kindest regards,
Yours sincerely,

.......................

Reply to above.

Dear ......................
I have received your letter. Everybody at home excited to hear that you are coming here on Friday.
On Friday I shall be busy in the Board's meeting of my office and shall return home only in the evening. Your {Bhabi }will bring her car to receive you at the station.
So much for the present and rest when we meet.
With best wishes,
Yours sincerely,

............................


RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts