Monday, 18 February 2013

Congratulating a Friend on Birthday

 My dear.................
You now enter the age of 25 and, I believe a period of prosperity and happiness. Your birthday reminds me of the hardships you had gone through and with the grace of the Almighty Allah everything is now happily over.
I am sending a little gift through my servant. I hope you will like it and remember me in years to come as a token of good wishes of an old friend. Unfortunately our Board's meeting has been fixed on the same day at 6 p.m. and I shall not be able to attend the birthday party.
My heartiest congratulations to you and to your parents on this happy day.
 Yours sincerely.
............................

RELATED LETTERS OF THANKS AND REPLIES TO LETTERS OF CONGRATULATIONS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts