Monday, 18 February 2013

Congratulating a Friend on his Engagement

Dear Mr.................
I am thrilled to know of your engagement to {Miss Salma}
Miss {Salma} had always been an intelligent girl in the college, besides being beautiful, social and well-mannered. While you are lucky in getting such a nice life companion, I must say that she too is equally lucky in getting a handsome, bright and well-settled husband.
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on this happy occasion and from now onwards I shall look for-ward for the happier occasion your wedding.
With best wishes and good luck.
Yours faithfully,
........................ 
 

Congratulating a girl on her engagement.

My dear....................
I was much delighted to hear from your uncle last evening about your engagement to Mr. Khalid.
My brother knows Mr. Khalid very well as both of them were studying together in their college days. He often used to come to our house and we all like him very much. Undoubtedly, he is a lucky chap to have such a nice and charming wife. On the other hand, you are equally lucky to have a really good match.
My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you both.
Yours faithfully,
........................

RELATED LETTERS OF THANKS AND REPLIES TO LETTERS OF CONGRATULATIONS



No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts