Monday, 18 February 2013

Congratulations on Writing a Book

Dear.....................
'Jokes, Jokes and Jokes', which I suppose is your first writing, reached me last Sunday when I was selecting books at Rawalpindi Railway Book Stall. I thought of sending you congratulations right from the railway stall but then I thought I should at least go through some of the pages. I have now read the book, frankly speaking, read it twice. It is really an excellent compilation and I must say it is in no way inferior to any foreign book on the same subject. Please accept my congratulations and I wish you real success in your new venture. My congratulations must go to your publisher who has tried to bring out the book the best way he could.
Yours sincerely,
...........................

RELATED LETTERS OF THANKS AND REPLIES TO LETTERS OF CONGRATULATIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts