Thursday, 14 February 2013

Inquiring from a Friend about a Servant

 
My dear ...................
I am thinking of taking {Mr. Naseem} in our service as a domestic servant. Although he does not bring any testimonials, yet he informed me that he has been working at your place for nearly three years and has asked me to seek your reference.
Dear {Rizwan}, before I could give him my final decision, I shall feel obliged if you kindly acquaint me with his work behaviour and character.
Please give me your frank opinion and rest assured any information you give me will be kept strictly confidential.
I am anxiously waiting for your reply.
Yours sincerely,

...........................

Reply to above.

My dear..............
{Mr. Naseem} was in our service for the last three years. He is a good worker and bears a good character. During his service with us he never gave us a chance to complain. As you may be aware, {Bhai Jan} has been transferred to Islamabad and he is leaving with his family tonight. I shall shift to a hostel from tomorrow. Under these circumstances we do not need the services of a servant and hence we terminated his services. On the other hand, I was myself eager to find out some suitable employment, for {Mr. Naseem}
I hope he will be a suitable man for your family.
Yours sincerely,

..........................


 RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts