Saturday, 16 February 2013

Reply to Letter of Congratulations on Success in Examination



Dear ......................
Thank you for your letter of congratulations. I read the news myself but did not believe for some time that I got the third position in the University.
Under the University rules, students up to 5th position are entitled to a monthly scholarship of Rs. 1000.00 for three years if they want to study further. I wish to avail myself of this facility and might go to the  U.S.A. for further studies.
How are you getting on with your business? I am sure by now you would have made much improvement and making good money.
I would like to drop at Karachi for a day or so while going to the United States.
So much for the present.
Yours sincerely,
........................


RELATED LETTERS OF THANKS AND REPLIES TO LETTERS OF CONGRATULATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts