Monday, 11 February 2013

Regarding Love Romance and Marriage Letters

Victor Hugo to Adele Foucher.

Adele, my adorable and adored Adele I have been asking myself every moment if such happiness is not a dream. At last you are mine! Soon in a few months perhaps my angel will step into my arms, will awaken in my arms. My Adele.

Thomas Carlyle to John Welsh

How is it that I have deserved these deserved a purer and nobler heart than falls to the lot of the millions? I swear I will love thee with my whole heart, and think my life well spent if it can make thin happy. Oh, my darling, I will always love thee.

Marlborough to his Wife 

Your letter came to me this minute. I would not for anything in my power it had been lost, for it is so very kind that I would return lose 1000 lives if I had them to make you happy.

Heinrich Heine to his Wife 


Always think of you and I have a thousand things to say to you. The most important is that I love to distraction, my dear wife.

 Napoleon to his Beloved

Dear Josephine,
Love is absolute happiness and every moment is a joy except when I am away from my adored one.
Yours,
Napoleon

 Henry VII Anne Boleyn

 No more to you at this present, my own darling, lack of time, but that I would like you were in my arms and I in yours, for I think it is long since I kissed you.

 John Keats to Fanny Brown 

I have no limit now to my love. You have ravished me away by a power I cannot resist. My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.

Related  Regarding Love Romance and Marriage Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts