Saturday, 16 February 2013

Reply to Letter of Congratulations from a Person who has Got a Job



Dear...............
I am thankful to you for your kind and affectionate letter congratulating me on my securing the post of a Manager in Nishat Mills. The whole credit goes to you. It was you who suggested me to approach the Nishat Mills and give me a latter of recommendation. The competition was tough and the chance of success was rather remote. But your letter helped me a lot.
The General Manager was inquiring about you and informed me that h could not write to you for some time past being too busy with his office and other engagements. I hope you will make it convenient to drop in some time o see your friends General Manager and now of course Manager that's me.
With kind regards and best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
..........................


RELATED LETTERS OF THANKS AND REPLIES TO LETTERS OF CONGRATULATIONS



No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts