Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Rights Quotes



Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There nay even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.
{Winston Churchill}
 You may burn my body to ashes, and scatter them to the winds of heaven; you may drag my soul down to the regions of darkness and despair to be tormented forever; but you will never get me to support a measure which I believe to be wrong, although by doing so I may accomplish that which I believe to be right.
{Attributed to Abraham Lincoln}
 Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.
{Abraham Lincoln}
Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.
{Peter Marshall}
Aggressive fighting for the right is the noblest sport the world affords.
{Theodore Roosevelt}
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.
{Carl Schurz}
I have seen the sea lashed into fury and tossed into spray, and its grandeur moves the soul of the dullest man; but I remember that it is not the billows, but the calm level of the sea from which all heights and depths are measured.
{James A. Garfield}
As they say...a rising tide lifts all the boats. And a partnership, by definition, serves both partners, without domination or unfair advantage.
{John F. Kennedy}

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts