A dialogue between a doctor and a patient
Patient" Hello doctor! Can you spare me a few minutes?
Doctor: Certainly! Come in and sit down. Now, what is the matter with you?
P: That is just what I want you to tell me.
D: Well, tell me how you are suffering?
P: I seem to be generally out of sorts. I have no appetite for my food, and yet I am always suffering from indifestion.
D: Are you troubled with headaches?
P: Yes, I am. And what is worse I cannot sleep at night.
D: I see, What is your work?
P: I am a clerk in an office, and have to work long hours.
D: What sort of exercise do you take in the evening?
P: I am afraid I don't take any. I feel so tired when I get home that I simply want to sit down, or go to bed.
D: I see. Well, you are evidently run down, and need a rest and change. All your troubles are signs of nervous exhaustion. I will give you a nerve tonic but the main thing is rest. If you do as I say, you will soon be all right.
P: Thank you, doctor. I will follow your advice, Good sight!
D: Good night! And let me know how you get on.
A dialogue between a doctor and a woman about patient
Shazia: Good morning, doctor.
Doctor: Good morning.
S: 's mother: My daughter Shazia is running temperature today, doctor. Please check my loving daughter.
D: Sit on the stool Shazia and open your mouth.
S: 's mother: Does she have fever?
D: Yes, she should take these medicines regularly three times daily.
S: 's mother: For how many days this treatment is required?
D: 3 day. Moreover, it is necessary to take precaution.
S: 's mother: My daughter has become very weak. Please write some medicine to recover her from this weakness.
D: Medicines are not necessary to treat such weakness. She should drink milk and eat eggs etc. These are the great gifts of God Almighty and a complete food.
S: 's mother: Can my daughter take bath?
D: Why not. Taking bath every day is necessary in such summer days even if she has a fever.
S: 's mother: When should we come again?
D: Please come here again after three days.
S: 's mother: Good morning doctor, Please (After 3 days) check my daughter.
D: Your daughter does not need further medicine. She will be safe and sound.
S: 's mother: Good-bye, Thank you doctor.
D: Good-bye, Thank you.
Dialogues for student
- A dialogue between a house-wife and a hawker
- A dialogue between two friends regarding prayers
- A dialogue between a doctor and a patient
- A dialogue between two friends in a hospital
- A dialogue between tailor and a customer
- A dialogue between two boys discussing the holidays plans
- A dialogue between a stationer and a customer
- A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer
- A dialogue between a teacher and a student who comes late
- A dialogue between a teacher and a student about home work
- A dialogue between a policeman and student
- A dialogue between a job interview
- Chat between two friends
- A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a girl
- A dialogue between a Secretary and a Caller
- A dialogue between two boys where are you from?
- A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer to buying shoes
- A dialogue between a two friends the lost my passport
- A dialogue between a two friends the remembering old relationships
- A dialogue between Making a reservation
- A dialogue between a discussion
- A dialogue between a girl and a shopkeeper to buy clothes
- A dialogue between a girl and Cobbler
- A dialogue between to cash a travelers cheque
- A dialogue between two friends about taking exercise
- A dialogue between a student and a bus conductor about fair