Monday, 3 June 2013

Martial Arts Taekwondo



Paragraph Writing  For Kids
 Martial Arts Taekwondo
Taekwondo is an. excellent way to learn self-defence. You learn the basic techniques of self-defence, and also how to control your temper if somebody teases you or makes fun of you or hits you.
 I started learning Taekwondo when I was nine years old. I am still a white belt, but soon I will be yellow stripe.
 There is a lot pain in your legs at the beginning, but as you get used to it, you let the feeling they are getting tougher.
 You also gain stamina by running two laps around a park every day. You can even take part in state level championships.
 If you win a gold medal in them you can participate in the national and further success leads you to international levels. The best thing is that I feel more confident and fit.

 Click here to paragraph example for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts