Friday, 27 September 2013

Letter To Your Friend Condoling Him On The Death Of His Mother

Letter to your friend condoling him on the death of his mother



(City) A.B.C.
Date..............
Dear Friend,
I have just had your letter. My eyes became dim and heart began to palpitate when I read about the untimely and sudden demise of your mother. This news was so shocking that I lost my wits for some time.
The news about the dramatic and sudden death of your revered mother came like a bombshell to me. This is an irreparable loss. Her death has left a vacuum in the family. When I visited you last year. I saw her quite hale and hearty.
This moment of grief is really unbearable. Your family has been robbed of one of the most precious jewels.
But I do opine you should not take this death to heart. It is a stage in the life of man, wherein everyone is helpless because sooner or later everybody has to die.
I send my heartfelt sympathies to the entire family in this hour of sorrow. I pray to Allah, the Almighty to grant eternal peace to the departed soul.
With deep sympathies.
Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z

RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts