To a friend congratulating him on his success in the examination
My dear Friend,
Aslam told me his morning that you had been declared successful in the Matric Examination and that the result was published in the ''News'' bearing the date 10th of June. I sent my servant to buy one copy of the ''News'' of that date. I was much pleased to read your name in the list of successful3 candidates. You stand fifth in the whole list. It is indeed very splendid success of you. I know you worked very hard day and night, and there fore you deserved it.
I Congratulate you on your brilliant success. I told of this to my father and mother. They are also very glad to know it.
May I know what you intend doing now? I think you must join some college for further studies, for I hope that a young man of your ability must shine at college too. I hope you will soon send me the news of your admission. In near future we will arrange a party in your honour as well.
Say my regards to your parents and love to your younger brother.
RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS
- Sample Friendly Letter
- Letter of Introduction
- Requesting a Friend to Buy a Watch and a Transistor
- How to Write a Letter Asking for a Loan
- Asking a Friend for Arranging Accommodation
- Write a Letter to your Friend who has Met with an Accident
- Seeking Friend's Advice Regarding Son's Career
- Apologizing to a Friend for not Keeping an Appointment
- Letter to a Friend who is Abroad
- Letter to a friend to encourage him to continue education
- Congratulating a friend on her engagement
- Write a Letter to a Penfriend
- Inquiring from a Friend about a Servant
- Letter to your friend condoling him on the death of his mother
- To a friend congratulating him on his success in the examination