Write a letter to your father asking him to allow you to accompany a friend to Muree
My dear Friend,
I have been invited by my friend, Ahmad to accompany to Murree during the summer vacation. Ahmad's uncle is a Forest Officer at Murree. We shall have a good time there.
I request you to allow me to accompany him. I have not seen any hill station so far. Now I have an opportunity to see one. I assure that I will not waste my time. Ahmad is good at Mathematics. He will help me in making up my deficiency in this subject. Ahmad's uncle looks upon me as his own son. So you need not worry. I shall return in a week.
I hope you will allow me to go to Murree.
Your loving son,
RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS
- Sample Friendly Letter
- Letter of Introduction
- Requesting a Friend to Buy a Watch and a Transistor
- How to Write a Letter Asking for a Loan
- Asking a Friend for Arranging Accommodation
- Write a Letter to your Friend who has Met with an Accident
- Seeking Friend's Advice Regarding Son's Career
- Apologizing to a Friend for not Keeping an Appointment
- Letter to a Friend who is Abroad
- Letter to a friend to encourage him to continue education
- Congratulating a friend on her engagement
- Write a Letter to a Penfriend
- Inquiring from a Friend about a Servant
- Letter to your friend condoling him on the death of his mother
- To a friend congratulating him on his success in the examination
- Write a letter to your father asking him to allow you to accompany a friend to Muree
- To a friend inviting to spend summer vacation with you