Saturday, 26 October 2013

A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer to buying shoes

Dialogue Writing
 

  
A dialogue between a shopkeeper and a customer to buying shoes

Shopkeeper: Can I help you?
Customer: Yes please I want some black shoes.
S: With laces or slip-on?
C: With laces please.
S: What size?
C:  Ten I think but would you measure my foot?
S: Certainly! Yes it is ten Now... how about these?
C:  Well they feel a bit tight here. Can I try the next?
S: Of course Try these.
C:  They're a better fit, but I don't like this colour. They are too shining. Have you got them in some other colour?
S: I'm afraid not. These are all we have.
C:  Oh well I think I'll leave it then. Goodbye.
S: As you like sir Bye. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank for sharing this useful informative!
    See also more and compare for best prices deals for Shoesmaid.com here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this information.Very useful for school students

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts