Write a letter to your friend inviting him to your brother's wedding
My dear Friend,
I am glad to inform you that my brother's marriage is taking place on 2nd December, 2013. It is a local marriage. The marriage party will go to the town. The groom is working as a Director in the Ministry of France.
I request you to be present at the occasion. You should come at least two days earlier so that you may lend a helping hand in making preparations for the marriage.
Please let me know the date and time when you are reaching here.
Once again I invite you and your parents on this auspicious occasion. I hope you would not disappoint me.
RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS
- Sample Friendly Letter
- Letter of Introduction
- Requesting a Friend to Buy a Watch and a Transistor
- How to Write a Letter Asking for a Loan
- Asking a Friend for Arranging Accommodation
- Write a Letter to your Friend who has Met with an Accident
- Seeking Friend's Advice Regarding Son's Career
- Apologizing to a Friend for not Keeping an Appointment
- Letter to a Friend who is Abroad
- Letter to a friend to encourage him to continue education
- Congratulating a friend on her engagement
- Write a Letter to a Penfriend
- Inquiring from a Friend about a Servant
- Letter to your friend condoling him on the death of his mother
- To a friend congratulating him on his success in the examination
- Write a letter to your father asking him to allow you to accompany a friend to Muree
- To a friend inviting to spend summer vacation with you
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating her on her birthday
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on the marriage of hi sister
- Write a letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books for a few days
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him to your brother's wedding
- Write a letter to your friend, congratulating him on his recovery from long illness