Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Write A Letter To your Friend, Congratulating Him On His Recovery From Long Illness

Write a letter to your friend, congratulating him on his recovery from long illness
 

City A.B.C
Date................
My dear ..............
I was going to market yesterday. I met Asif on the way. He told me the good news of your recovery from your long illness. Really my joy knew no bounds when I heard this news. Please accept my heartiest congratulations.
It was a shock to see a sportsman like you confined to bed for such a long time. Thank God that you are now hale and hearty. I have decided to give a a grand tea-party to my friends on your arrival. So, please, let me know when you are coming back so that I may fix the day for the party.
Yours sincerely,X.Y.Z

 RELATED FRIENDSHIP LETTERS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts