Monday, 18 November 2013

A dialogue between a girl and friend about designate husband


Dialogue Writing


A dialogue between a girl and friend about designate husband
 
Zoha: Good morning, Adeel.
Adeel: Good morning. How are you?
Z: Oh. I'm feeling fine/ I am A one. But who was the young gentleman you were talking.
A: Oh, did you see him? He is a friend of mine. You didn't like him. I am afraid.
Z: Oh, no I did like him.
He is tall and handsome and smart too.
Well who can help admiring him?
A: He is a man of great abilities.
The boy is a genius. He is a musician too.
 He plays the sitar with great delicacy of touch.
He is sober and grave. He isn't a modern Romeo.
Z: Well. I'm not interested in the intimate details of his life.
Why should I be?
A: But I am. He is going to be your father's son-in-law one of these days.
Z: What! I don't get you.
A: Well, he is Imran your would be husband a husband designate.
Congratulations in advance.
Z: Oh, you naughty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts