Sunday, 24 November 2013

A dialogue between two girls standing in queue

  Dialogue Writing



A dialogue between two girls standing in queue

Sahar: Well, you move to your proper place at the back.
Mahak: Why? I will stand where I like to.
S: No, you can't. You can't push in and break the queue.
M: Let me tell you I can't get out of the queue.
Have you the cheek to ask me to get out?
 No more of your cheeking.
S: Stop cheeking your elders. You have no right to break the rule, have you?
M: Yes, I will. So what?
S: Don't you compel me to call the police.
M: Oh, you threaten me! and I afraid of paper bullets?
S: A real tigress you are!
Let me teach you a lesson. Just wait.
M: You can't bully me like this I can't be cowed down.
S: You aren't match for me. Why do you frown?
M: Now, it's too much.
I can't pocket the insult.
S: Do you like to come to blow? Isn't it a storm in a tea-cup?
What is done is done. Neelam, now you leave, the place, will you? Nobody is above law is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts