Friday, 8 November 2013

Letter from landlord for increasing rent

Letter from landlord for increasing rent
 
Dear Mr. ............
In view of the additions made to your flat, which have involved a great expense, it is necessary for me to increase the rent of the flat. Accordingly, you would be required to pay Rs. 2500 instead of Rs. 2300 per month from 1st November, 200.... I am sure you will cooperate with me and make payment as regularly as you have been doing in the past.
Yours faithfully,
.....................
Reply agreeing to pay full.
Dear Sir,
Reference your letter of...... I shall be willing to pay the enhanced rate of rent as desired.
Yours faithfully,
.........................
Reply agreeing to pay half.
Dear Sir,
Reference your letter of........... I shall be glad to pay Rs. 2400 per month instead of Rs. 2500 as desired by you. I hope you will reconsider you proposal and find mine acceptable.
Yours faithfully,
..............
Reply not accepting the enhancement.
Dear Sir,
I have received your letter and have noted with regret your proposal to increase the rent from 1st November, 200....... The rent fixed by you is already quite high and it is not possible for me to pay anything more than what I am paying. I hope you will stick to your original agreement and will not compel me to approach the Rent Controller in connection with the fixation of rent.
Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts