Saturday, 9 November 2013

Notice from tenant to vacate the premises

 
Notice from tenant to vacate the premises

Dear Sir,
This is to give you one month's notice as I will be shifting to my new house at Johar Town. Please arrange to take the possession of the premises in the afternoon of 30th April and return me the necessary deposit.
Yours faithfully,
..............
Reply to above.
I am glade to note that you have secured better premises and will be shifting on 30th April. As I shall be letting the premises again, I hope you will make it convenient on Sunday and holidays to allow my estate agents to enter the premises and show it to the interested parties.
I will return your deposit on vacating the premises.
Yours sincerely,
.................
Another reply to the above.
Dear Sir,
I shall be glade to give all possible cooperation to your estate agents in finding a suitable person for taking the premises on rent. However, please advise your agents to come only between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Yours faithfully,
..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts